Intermediate Comprehensive Straight Wire Orthodontics
In the Basic course, Dr. Williams teaches the students how to treat 70 to 80% of orthodontic cases. In this Intermediate course, the student will be taught strategies for the remaining cases in their practice.
The Intermediate course is designed for the orthodontic practitioner who has just completed the basic course, and/or for the doctor who would like an update in the latest orthodontic concepts and who wishes to further their orthodontic skills and education. Some of the things you will learn are how to bend and torque archwires, how to close spaces, when to distalize, reposition, or extract, and how to treat Class III patients.
The Intermediate course is a 4-session course. Each session consists of two days of hands-on and clinical lectures and a half-day devoted to reviewing the student’s current difficult cases and/or any new orthodontic cases being considered for treatment.
Hands-on Exercises in Session 4—Laser, Electrosurgery and TADS will be conducted in Dr. Williams’ local clinic. Dr. Williams is dedicated to supporting his students and is always available to answer concerns by phone and email.
- Learn When To Distalize, Reposition Or Extract Teeth
- Learn Space Closing Mechanics for Extractions
- Learn How To Bend And Torque Arch Wire
- Learn Treatment Options for Class III Patients
- Learn How To Use Temporary Anchorage Devices In Straight Wire Orthodontics
- Learn Laser & Electrosurgical Techniques In Orthodontic Applications
- Learn Principals of Surgical Orthodontics & Orthognathic Surgery
Course Location & Dates:
The Mayo Hotel
115 W 5th St, Tulsa, OK 74103
- April 8-10, 2022
- June 10-12, 2022
- August 19-21, 2022
- October 21-23, 2022
“I have enjoyed working on cases with Dr. Brad. He is extremely knowledgeable and I have learned a lot from him. I would highly recommend taking his courses if you want to learn orthodontics.”
Lena Craig, DDS
Royce City, TX